How to Change Yahoo Password? | Reset my Yahoo Password
If you want to change the password of your Yahoo account, short measures are sufficient to do so.
How to Change Yahoo Password
The individual steps for changing your password depend on whether you still know the password you used previously or have forgotten your old password.
If you remember your current password, first log in with your user data on the Yahoo site.
Move the mouse cursor to your username in the upper right corner and click on Account Information.
Select the “Account Security” tab on the left.
Click on “Change Password” and then set the new password.
What to do if you forget your password
If you cannot remember your password, then other steps are necessary.
First click on the cogwheel in the top right corner of the Yahoo homepage and select “Help“:
Click on the “Login Help” tab, located in the upper right corner.
To access your account again, you will need your Yahoo email address and the phone number or alternative email address you have stored.
Enter the stored number or email address and then click “Continue“.
Click “Yes, send me an account key.”
Then enter the key and confirm it.
Now you have access to your account again and can create a new password.
- can't change my yahoo password
- change password email
- how to change yahoo mail password on desktop
- how to change yahoo password on android
- how to change yahoo password on ipad
- how to change yahoo password on iphone
- how to reset my yahoo password without alternate email or phone number
- recover the Yahoo password without a phone number